Confessions of an Irish Procrastinator nominated me to do the 3 Day, 3 Quote Challenge. Thank you, you Penitent, Irish, Faffer.
To find out what Faffer means, go ask her. You’ll have a good time.
I decided to use Bubba quotes for this three-day challenge. They pair well. To kick off Day 2, see quote above.
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Thanks, IP!)
- Post a quote for three consecutive days.
- Nominate three bloggers each day.
The Three bloggers I nominate:
- Bad Dad Cartoons 101 – “May Contain Occasional Junior High Humor”
- Down Under Dad – “Experiences, Learnings, and the Odd Dad Joke”
- Talkin’ to Myself – “I’m Listening”
The Footnote: No obligation to take part. But if you have your own Bubba, feel free to borrow the idea.