The Mystery Blogger Award is “an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
To have Confessions of an Irish Procrastinator recognize me for this with her April 29th Award nomination, is a gratifyingly, warm acknowledgement. Thanks, and my bad for taking so long to engage, especially since you’ve decided to take a hiatus from your blog. I do hope you come back, because your musings on life and your colorful visuals always caught my attention, entertained and provoked thought. Glad your writings remain on your site.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (I’m answering the 5 questions asked of me)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (I’m nominating 5)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (I’ve linked to them so they should get notified!)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s) (I picked three of mine)
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- If you were trapped on an isolated hilltop after your plane had crashed with your family and friends, would you resort to starvation or cannibalism? “It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” I’m going with Yogi Berra on this one.
- If your best friend had murdered someone would you help bury the body? If I have a best friend who would murder someone and ask for this kind of help, I’ve just found myself in an episode of The Twilight Zone. Which means all choices will be consistent with that!
- Do you ever wonder – what next – after the end of your time? if so, what is next? Once I clock out, it’s ice cream time: ice cream, all the time.
- You know in the movies when the victims are being chased by the terrible nasty and they hit them, and think they are dead, but look back and discover the body gone?? If this was YOU how would you ensure the thing stays dead? Apparently THIS is when I’m gonna have to seriously consider cannibalism.
- What’s the meanest thing you have ever hoped would happen to someone ……….. eh?? Remember that chipper scene in the movie Fargo? Well, imagine that someone’s favorite memory momento disappearing into that maw. Chomp, chomp, chomp.
For those I’ve nominated, please accept my nod with no obligations. Just know that I enjoy your posts and the wide range of things you share, from gems gathered across the internet to stories of immensely personal pain. And everything in between.
5 QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
You pick which one you think is weird; or funny!
- If you were told you were going to lose the ability to see one color and you could choose which one, what color would you choose to give up and why?
- If someone gave you a chance to swim in a pool of chocolate, would you do it?
- If yes, what do you think it would feel like? If not, why wouldn’t you?
- What’s your favorite book written about the craft of writing?
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?
3 OF MY FAVORITE WALK THE GOATS POSTS