The Liebster Award, with its tag line, “Discover New Blogs!” feels like one blogger telling another blogger about cool places to visit.
To have A Creative PTSD Gal send other bloggers my way with her April 29th Liebster Award nomination is a gratifyingly, warm greeting. Thanks, Jo, and mea culpa for my taking so long to engage!
Go check out her blog; it’s filled with sketches, doodles, washes, 6-word stories, longer pieces, challenges, a soon-to-end contest, pictures, and, well, just an incredibly wonderful collection of wit, wisdom and wonder.
- Thank the person who nominated you; include a link to their blog
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog and link to award guidance
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 5–11 blogs you want to help others discover
- Link to the nominees’ pages to let them know they were nominated
- Give the nominees 11 new questions they’re to answer
- List these rules in your post
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting (optional)
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- Do you prefer J.R.R. Tolkien’s Hobbit books or movies? Well, if I have to pick between just Hobbit books and all movies, I’m gonna have to go with movies.
- Do you eat or skip breakfast? I skip while I eat breakfast. Actually, it depends on how hungry I am when I get up.
- How do you express gratitude? That’s a great question. I’ve kept gratitude journals, but that suddenly doesn’t feel like an expression of gratitude. It’s a recording of it. It’s a moment of being mindful of things I’m grateful for. Both of these things are nice. But your question is making me think I could more actively express gratitude to people with greater frequency. You got me thinking, which is awesome.
- Do you kill bugs or take them outside? I want to be the kind of person who always takes them outside. But I’m only sometimes that person.
- What’s the oddest job you ever held? I got nothin’ on this. But, there’s still time!!
For those I’ve nominated, please accept my nod with no obligations.
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
- If you were told you were going to lose the ability to see one color and you could choose which one, what color would you choose to give up and why?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If someone gave you a chance to swim in a pool of chocolate, would you do it?
- If yes, what do you think it would feel like? If not, why wouldn’t you?
- What’s your favorite book written about the craft of writing?
- Do you have a place you go or thing you do when you want to reward yourself?
- If yes, where or what is it? If no, skip this question or answer why not.
- Have you ever lost a thing that meant a lot to you and, if so, how did you handle the loss?
- Do you have a favorite ice cream flavor? If so, what is it?
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?
- Answer a question you want to answer that wasn’t asked.