Confessions of an Irish Procrastinator nominated me to do the 3 Day, 3 Quote Challenge. Thank you, you Penitent, Irish, Faffer.
You, fellow bloggers, must go to her blog to figure faffer out. You’ll have a good time.
I decided to use Bubba quotes for this three-day challenge. They pair well. To kick off Day 1:
“Be wary of anything that can be reduced to a white powder, be it cocaine, speed, heroin, white flour or sugar. All are potentially addictive.” Bubba
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Thanks, IP!)
- Post a quote for three consecutive days.
- Nominate three bloggers each day.
The Three bloggers I nominate:
- A Creative PTSD Gal – “A Place Where I can be Creative and Understand Me”
- Joy Passion Desire – “From No Self-Esteem to Total Self-Empowerment”
- Out of Hiding – “My Journey Through Depression and Alcoholism”
The Footnote: No obligation to take part. But if you have your own Bubba, feel free to borrow the idea.