Crazy Lady In My Head nominated me to do the 3 Day, 3 Quote challenge. Today is Day 2.
1. Thank the person who nominated you (Did on Day 1!)
2. Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
3. Nominate three bloggers each day.
“The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good and how he treats people who can’t fight back.” ~Abigail Van Buren.
I try and watch how I treat folks as I go about my everyday business at grocery and retail stores, in restaurants, banks, etc. It’s amazingly easy to forget to be present for the short time I’m “doing life” with these folks!
Three bloggers I nominate to participate:
- Life on the Skinny Branches: “A closeted introvert attempts to live life out loud”
- I Wanna be a Lady: “On a journey to inspire women to be more connected”
- Whatever I Write: a 14-year old with a brain writing about bunches of things