Crazy Lady In My Head just nominated me to do the 3 Day, 3 Quote challenge.
Given I’m in my first month of this blog, it feels great to have her reach out. Plus it encourages me to connect with other bloggers. Whoot! Whoot!
Thank you, my crazy lady friend, for what you serve up on your blog and for reading mine!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
3. Nominate three bloggers each day.
Quote: The Martin Luther King, Jr. quote illustrating this post inspires me. I love being encouraged to stick with love. Especially given how crazy it can be out there…
Three bloggers I nominate to participate:
- My Journey to Imperfection: “Learning to Accept, Embrace & Love My Imperfections”
- The Minimalist Taurus: “Lifestyle, Self-Improvement. Create. Minimalism”
- Wells Baum: “Sampling the Web for Interestingness”